Monday, April 4, 2011

"little buddha belly"








"little buddha belly" is what I am called at the Elzinga-Jamieson home. Some of my other nicknames are "little Gargoyle"( as I like to sit on my parent's feet when they're sitting on a sofa) , "the little man", "little dude", yes everything "little".... I guess you could say I am quite the pip-squeak...but I have a very high energetic personality, I think I'm as BIG as everyone else. Never letting anyone else push me around, can get very demanding (so demanding I will squeal like a pig). 

I have a big heart, lots of love... and not to mention am verryyyy lovable, I love to lick your face and play with my toys... I'm recently teething so I may get quite feisty with you, I asure you I am merely playing. =)

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta tu blog y tu perrito!! Pegale un vistazo al mio a ver que te parece

    www.miss-mass.blogspot.com

    Un abrazo desde New York
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog!!!!!!! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete